Sunday, December 27, 2009

28 December

do you know what so sad today??
well...its my birthday!
although everyone must be happy at their birthday....


but...im sad!!
T_T
think carefully....T_T


do you guys want to be old??
for me.....if can...i dont want to!!
i want to stay as a Ribena kid forever!!!


but alas....
life is short...T_T
i dont like being old.....


year after year.....
i will recall my memories....
now....im recalling my memories....


my memories about....
2 Imtiyaz~
its been 1 year....but i feel like it was just like yesterday!!


i feel....like it was yesterday....
i laugh with you....shouting and fighting with you all~
learning....gossiping....sharing thoughts with you all~


Waaaa!!!T_T
im really really feel like to crying now!!!
WAAAAAA!!T_T


well....i make up my mind....
i dont want to hold the melodies of my childhood anymore!!
i must stay strong!!


28 DECEMBER

No comments:

Post a Comment