Monday, December 21, 2009

my story....(FAKE!)

The most frightful night while im sleeping was when i was sleeping alone in the room at Genting Hotel. My family does'nt woke me up and they just went out to do something. My room is exactly the one which had been in a fire. Although it had been decorated like the other rooms, the black stains sometimes can be seen at the ceiling. I heard, there was a family in the fire, none survived. Also, i heard rumors from the guards, they say they had been hearing screaming from that room and also they heard a family laughing in that room. My story was when i suddenly woke up because the clock ringing giving sign it was 12am. When i woke up, i felt like the bathroom door was being closed. In that time, i did'nt know all my family members was out. So, i searched my family in the room but i did'nt found anyone. Seeing nobody, i trying asking the "person" in the bathroom. The "person" in the bathroom not answering, i knock the door. The first time i knock, i heard nothing. The second time i knock, i heard steps coming to the bathroom door. The third time, the door knob turned and the door was opened. My "little brother" came out with his face like horrifying, unexplained! "He" just walk beside me without looking at me. Hence, i touch him in the shoulder, "he" stopped. Then, "he" mumbling something. I was weird that time and just ignore what "he" mumbling about and just asking where are the rest of the family. "He" then stopped mumbling and suddenly the entrance door was being knocked hardly. I ignore my "little brother" and then just went to the entrance door. When i was walking to the door, my hands suddenly being grabbed and i felt so cold! it was my "little brother" grabbed my hand. I did'nt feel weird because it already cold in that room. The door being knocked harder and harder. I managed to escaped "his" grab and i went to the entrance door quickly. The door opened, and i was shocked! It was my family! And my little brother stood among my family. Then, i fainted. When i woke up, the hand that being grabbed was black, same as the black stain in the ceiling. All i think that time was, who is he?


+++FAKE+++

No comments:

Post a Comment