Sunday, November 7, 2010

my spanish test is overrr!!!^.^

hello jibber jabber......
my spanish test is over!!...
WOW!!^.^


for the last few weeks.......
PMR had finish and all the student who in form 3....
had enjoyed their time....


except for me of course!!!...T_T
after PMR i got to cover back my study in spanish leesons.....
that i missed to study for PMRT_T


so.....starting from this day....
im free!!^.^
Thank You Allah!^.^


okay.....about the test...
there are 6 tests!
which they are:


  • Writing test
  • Listening test
  • Spelling test
  • True or False test
  • Monologue
  • Dialog

i did my best on monologue and dialog of course!^.^
because i have been memorizing it......
for quite some time^.^


well......with all my hard work.....
Alhamdulillah!^.^
I got 85!...which is A^.^


not the highest.....=_="
im the second highest......
the highest score is 87!


just lose by 2 marks!!!T_T
never mind......be the second great....
is awesome!^.^


especially when i beat many of the students.....
at UiTM....!!^.^
so.....it means i am more better than them in spanish^.^


i am convinced to take the class next semester....
if they have it.....
because spanish class is a new course you know??^.^?


so....many of the students does not involve much in spanish class....
like Mandarin.....korean....and others....
the most special of this spanish class is the professor!^.^


did you know??
the professor is my father^.^
so....its easier to learn!^.^


and he is the teacher!
respected, simple learning, fun.....
and much more positive things!^.^


thats it for today.....
owh....kiss me in spanish is....
te querre siempre^.^


~~~~!SPANISH!~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment