Wednesday, March 31, 2010

childhood behind the long way journey....

a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z.....
remember this....??
yup...its the 1st thing to us to learn....(except muslims)


you know.....
its kinda unfair that we cant.....
wound up the clock......


like a alarm clock.....too bad...
i kinda hate it....
i just wish i can go back into my past....


and change everything....!!
now....see...??
im became like this.....


bad....yucky....useless....pathetic PAST!!!
I HATE THEM!!!!T_T
T_T


once again....
lately.....my life been haunted by my childhood.....
i dont know why....


if you are so so in to me.....
i mean.....always observing me....sort of...
you can see....i rarely laugh and smile....


but....my instinct told me.....
that....
this is the time....


i know you all want to know......
but for all sake....
i tell you.....you better not to know it.....


I HATE MY PAST!!!!!
its all full of hatred!!!....AAAHHH!!!
i wish i could banish them!!...


T_TCHILDHOODT_T

No comments:

Post a Comment