Saturday, March 6, 2010

Journal #33

04/03/2010
My oral test went wrong!
And roughly!


I have good news and bad news.
The good news is there are no scratching and fighting.
Bad news is I think my marks will be low!


I am so afraid, because when I was in form 2.
My oral tests marks are low!
For a fluent speaking boy, I am one of the low marks people!


Which I really hate!
I want to people recognize me.
With the good marks I made, not the bad marks.


When my time to speak up, I was hummed!
Wrong words, wrong intonations!
I was humiliated.


And the worst part of it, my script was so short!
So, my teacher give marks based on my humiliating performance!
I bet it will be so low!


Enough telling my embarassing moments.
How about you?
Do your oral test going smoothly?


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment