Sunday, January 3, 2010

1st day school 2010!!!

......
....
I HATE IT!!!


i hate this day!!
i mean...TODAY!!
I HATE IT!!!


cause all my classmate....
all shouting my name....(not all)
to be the class monitor!!!



T_T
i hate to be class monitor~
HATE IT!!!



so....with nothing to defense myself.....
im officially the class monitor....
for 3 Imtiyaz....2010....


owh...and...and....
Puan Aniza which also the SPBT teacher....
know me very well.....


she know my brothers....
she know where i live....and i have no clue where she live!!
and she always smiles at me....



HAHA!!....
now...i remember!!
the purpose i make this entry!!



it cause.....ARABIC LANGUAGE CLASS!!!
hoi!!....my classmate...3 Imtiyaz!!
here this.....there will be arabic classes Monday~Thursday



heres the schedule....
wrote it down....
and remember it!!!


Monday--->1.10pm~2.30pm
Tuesday--->1.10pm~2.30pm
Wednesday--->1.10pm~1.45pm
Thursday--->1.10pm~1.45pm


if there are correction....
i will tell....
either in class or in computer.....



~~FUUHH~~

No comments:

Post a Comment