Thursday, January 21, 2010

Journal #5

Now I am watching "Unplugging Nightmare."
It is a spine-chilling, mystery, horror ghost movie.
I hope it will be horrible as I hope!


I dont know all of the story because she always changing the channel!
I just, with patiently, not to shout or "hurt" my mother.
Sometimes, I tell my mother to turn back the channel because i want to watch the movie.


The movie is in TV2, channel 102.
My mother still dont want to change the channel!
Still, I write this entry because I am so bored!


Oh no! the channel still break!
I feel like I want to punch something!
Cannot stand it!


While the movie is taking a break, why not I tell you something?
It is about my horrible day, for me.
Today is the most questionable day!


This is because a lot of my friends asking me questions.
If it is about education purposes, I do not care.
But it is about my family, an awkward question about my family!


Okay, enough of the information, the movie has return.
I want to watch it!
I will focus and try to concentrate!


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment