Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Journal #10

27/01/2010
I was nervous the whole day.
It because I entered a competition.
Reading literatures competition.


I am not so good in this thing.
But what to do?
I had no other choices, I must enter the competition.


The main reason I entered this competition is because I want the marks.
The co-curiculum, are the spelling right?
Whatever, but that is the fact.


The time when the competition start, I think at 1.20p.m.
I was so nervous!
I dont want others to notice it, so, I was just staying cool.


My turn is a disaster.
It was not as I practiced!
Nevermind, I practiced just for two times only, my fault.


I am not so in to this competition.
Just want to Imtiyaz shines bright and the marks.
Sorry. ^.^


Also, i did not use the word "Practice Makes Perfect" widely.
I just give and try my fate.
Not the otherwise, practice, then try my fate.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment