Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Journal #4

Today, Wednesday, I accompanied my little brother registering to his new school, SMKS7.
Zahid was his name.
I accompanied him from my father left me incharge until he safely entered his class.


At first, my father cant find Teacher Suhaily, the head teacher for the 1 Budi class.
Then, he said to me to take care of my brother and accompanied him wherever he went.
Luckily, me and Teacher Suhaily was quite close.


Search and search, from the canteen to every classes.
Finally, we found her, in teachers room.
The first thing I did when I met Teacher Suhaily is chatted about something that is really funny!


After the moment of laughing ended, I told her our true intentions.
She then told me that my brother can go to the class that instant.
Me and my brother quickly went to 1 Budi class after asked permission to left.


Within 30 minutes of searching and accompany my little brother, I had done my job excellently.
My mission to find Teacher Suhaily and brang my brother to 1 Budi class, done perfectly.
That was the time, which I will memorize it.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment