Monday, January 25, 2010

Journal #8

25/01/2010
Okay, it is not about my day.
I just using the advantages of my journal to tell you all about what I gonna tell you after this.
Haha! ^.^


Well, it is rather complicated to those who are not very good in english.
I tell you about the sentence up there.
Not all of you do not understand, a few only.


Well, the thing is, I forgotten what I am going to tall you all.
I think thats the thing I want to tell you about!
Its about my always forgot behaviour!


You know, for a young teen like me, I always forget.
forget to bring things, doing homeworks and most of all, I always forget what I learn!
Forget how to use forgot or forget!


This "disease" is very dangerous for me nor all of you.
I got this because I always accidently ate ants when I was drinking.
Also, I have been "spalatting" my head to the wall very hard.


Ants have a fluid that will "poison" our mind.
That "poison" is the reason you always forget.
It is true, if it is not, tell me.


THE END



No comments:

Post a Comment