Friday, January 22, 2010

Journal #7

23/01/2010
Today, i went to Taekwando class!
Its the best day of my Taekwando days!


We, Taekwando participants, got to make 4 teams.
My team leader name is Yang Sabrina.
I do not know her class.


Firstly, we have to make our team name.
With no idea, all my team just shut their mouth and just sat there.
Then, I make a suggestion, because my team was so quiet.


My suggestion was "Giga."
It is because my blog address, gigakabuto.
I like that name!



But, my suggestion been rejected.
Because my team leader suggest a new name which agreed by all.
Big Bang was our team name.


Although my giga name dont agreed by all, I was quite fun.
We make other foolish name such as Extravaganza and Giga Bang.
Enough on the team name.


Secondly, we have got to make our team tag line.
Our team was the best team!
Among the Golden Tigers, The Warriors and Dragon Warriors.


Good time.
I love this kind of memory.
I will recall back this memory once in a while.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment