Thursday, January 28, 2010

Journal #11

28/01/2010
It was a fine day, a little bright too.
It was a fine day until something happened.


One, Me, Zulhariz and Muhaimin was late for our KKQ class.
We were chit chatting with one of our teacher.
The identity is a secret.


We absolutely dont know the class had started!
So, we like asking this and that.
My mind was full of various feelings such as blank.


Second, After the KKQ class, we concluding me, Anis and Wafa' I think.
Must meet our class teacher to do some works.
Anis and Wafa' did not come!


With a fake smile, I said I can handle it.
So, I had to do the tiring work, alone!
It seems like it was not a hard work, but the fact is, it was tiring!


I got two benefits.
First, it is not very important, but i get to see the personal "things" about the students!
Second, the most wanted by all people, money!


i got tips for my hardwork.
At first, I reject the offer, but the teacher insist to give me.
Well, like the malay says, "Rezeki jangan ditolak".


THE END

2 comments: