Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Journal #2

Alright, this is the second time i making my journal.
So, how is the first one?
Is it fun reading it?


Do not answer, just hold that thought.
okay, this second journal, I think I will randomly make one.
Because I am all out of ideas.


Can I make about my cat?
Hold that thought too, do not want to hear it.
No offense but I like it my way.


My cat named Meow, given by me.
some people says that is not a name.
What do I care!


That is not your cat!
If you hate it so much, just adopt or buy your own cat!
Im not angry, but mad, haha.


I do not know what type of sex my cat has.
Either female or male.
No other sex than those.


My cat age, I dont know either.
I adopt that cat because i felt pity to her/him.
Walking around the street, alone, cold.


I think that is all I want to talk about my cat.
I have tell you the basic question people always asked.
name, age, sex, but sex usually people can guess it.


THE END



No comments:

Post a Comment