Friday, May 7, 2010

journal?

haha!^.^
okay.....im busted.....
from my teacher....


not just me.....
all my friends.....nearly....
have forgotten we must have a journal.....


i hate it you know.......
because its sort a like formal thing......
kind of boring and uninteresting.....


but well......from the beginning of my journal.....
until the last of it.....
i think my teacher have not seen it yet...!


so....what the use of it??
theres nobody to correct my mistakes.....
and by that......we will continously do our unseen mistakes.....


due to that.......
we will bring that mistakes to examination.....
and at last......got F!!


so.....now you can open a little bit of your mind.....
give this "thing" slip and stuck in you mind.....
to always remember......we need someone to correct our mistakes....


>>>JOURNAL<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment