Friday, May 14, 2010

special to my classmates!!

hellooo~~~
im right here.....in perak!!
haha......its kinda boring right now.....


my siblings and i all like dead tuna.......
just sleeping!
and nowhere to go......


yeah.....our siblings is the most lazy......
like sleep more than swimming......
although the swimming pool just near us.......


my little brother and my parents left us......
just like that.......dont know what to do....
we are like wafi the blur boy!^.^


i hope wafi do not read this......!!
zala......you better not tell him.....!
hahah.....kidding^.^


btw.....im in swiss-garden golf resort & spa....!!
damai laut....off pangkor...malaysia!^.^
yup.....its so harmony at here......hate it!!!


yesterday......i had a stomach ache!
in perak......i berak.....
you know what i mean.......if i had a stomach ache....^.^


actually.....i am now using cybercom internet.......
because this is the pedalaman.......
so......we got to buy internet.......


thats all my classmates......
i have tell you my story......
how about you??^.^


--HOTEL--

No comments:

Post a Comment