Wednesday, November 11, 2009

bkn best sgt pon....

actually....kat genting highland~
aku ckp best sgt best sgt~
bkn best sgt pon~


kat gh tu....
i mean....bkn sume nyerr best!
sbb....once upon a time....(like imaginatin thing)



me n me family....
goin that land-high called genting~ (gh)
playin at that out-chill that dun haf door (outdoor)






me muz protect one bag plastic.....
contain like open-protection-rain thing (umbrella)
n some power-up for snap-snap-snap.....(charger camera)



also....mirror-mystery come back in time....(gambar)
then....the plastic bag dissapear!!
cuz im a magician~ (x de la)



then....cant find it....
so long we kept searchin 4 it~
askin, checkin, lookin, observin, walkin, runnin, sumtin~




we try ask the cleaner u know!!!
): T_T :(
walkin all around outdoor theme park!!



but alhamdulillah.....
me pap (father) love me~
he say...."i can buy that thing...."



"juz 100++, wat to care....haha"
"n the pic.....they keep it in their comp le.....no worry~"
"its our bad luck....nvm though~"



n then....im cheered up a bit....
although my father dun wan search.....
i still recall my memory where i put it!!



thats the story.....
it a bit sad when i tell u live!
hehe :P



??-X BEST-??

No comments:

Post a Comment