Monday, November 30, 2009

telinga pulak!?!?

u all wan to know something?
its rather digusting or maybe hurtful....(=_=?)
because.....


my ear!!!
MY EAR!!!
E-->A-->R!


in my ear....haf something....
like white thing that my mother guess it shampoo....
because i haf this thinggy after having bath~


but.....!!!
my auntie said.....
its fungus!!!


because.....her child also have the same....
thinggy just like me!!
AAAAHHHH!!!


if you experienced just like me....
somebody out there....
please help me!! T_T


YA ALLAH!!
HELP ME!!
I GIVE ALL MY BORROWED BODY TO YOU!!


wait!!...
i still have chances....
if this thinggy is shampoo....i can be in less danger~


tomorrow...i will go see a doctor...
to check....this thinggy...
FUNGUS OR SHAMPOO!!


"""WHITE THINGGY"""

No comments:

Post a Comment