Monday, November 30, 2009

rumah aku!

my house....
my....
house.....


when my family except my father....
went to village....
suddenly....when we came home....


the furnitures had been replaced!!!
some want to throw away...
some want to put it like tonyoh2!!


unnoticed....!
my father had bought 2 sets of furnitures.....!!
i bring the pics later...


i dont know what to say....
im really shocked when the 1st time i saw it!!
SO so SO SO SHOCKED!!


i asked my father....
"why you buy this things??"
you want to know what he say?!?!


he say..."too many money...what to do?"
i like...."WHHAAAATTTT!?!??!!"
i continued....."simpan la duit tu belanje anak2 makan mcd!!!"


i dun want to say that....
my family is rich....
but......he act like he is millionaire!! (maybe?)


$MONEY$


No comments:

Post a Comment