Tuesday, November 17, 2009

kuku kaki aku...!!

well......aku dh ilang satu kuku kaki aku.... (ibu jari)
1st exp like dis~
wan hear the story??



1st.....at evenin yesterday~
we play "baling2 selipar".....
cuz its the best stuff 2 play......



consider there is no ball....2 play football
n its raining!! ^.^
we like 2 play in the rain cuz we can slide!! ^.^



n then.....i fell like a kung-fu warrior at 1st~
2nd time.....when i wan make pyramid selipar~
i juz slide cuz wan avoid the selipar.....



unnoticed.....i slide/land at rough surface of the cord!!
i walk a bit....
n then i feel like pain in the feet~



when i look my feet....
its alreay bleedin like ******!! (dunno the word~)
n then i look my nail feet.....its open a bit! (terkopek!)



i juz like..."WWWHHHAAAA!!!"
my frens look dazzled by my act.....
n then they saw my blood so many!!!!



they say...."usamah lbih baik ko blek...."
n then...."habes, camne ngan game ni?? takkan aku nk tggl kan je?"
they force me not 2 play....but i declined~



but still...they dun gif me play....
even i force 2 play~
so.....i juz sit at the seat avaible~



KUKU-KAKI

No comments:

Post a Comment