Sunday, February 14, 2010

back to kampong!!!!^.^

I LOVE GOING BACK TO MY KAMPUNG!!!
because i must appreciate my kampung....
before it gone....


as for me....
i have just one kampung....
but that is not like a kampung itself....


ok2....yesterday night....
one of my family member die!!!
T_T sad...sad T_T


then....me n my oldest bro....
with my mother....
went to kampung/village...(i prefer kampung)


the next day....
my mother n my grandma....
went to the dead one...


me n my bro...
sleeppinnggg!!!!!
kroohh!!...zzzz...krroooohhh!!!^.^


and then...its time to go home...
my mother told us to use other route...
than the usual....just for this time....


then....we passed 4 state!!
JOHOR, MELAKA, NEGERI SEMBILAN, SELANGOR!
hahaha!!...about half the day!!^.^


:::KAMPUNG:::

No comments:

Post a Comment