Thursday, February 11, 2010

Journal #21

09/02/2010
Tuesday for your information.
Hope you all remember and not forget it, just like me.


Actually, this day I want talk or should I say type about my feelings.
About the journal.
From all perspectives.


Making a journal is a fun thing to do.
I am not promoting, but, nah, yup I am promoting.
But what do I care!


Making a journal and share with other are good things you know.
The readers can tell your mistakes and wrongs.
By that, you can improve your skill in english and what so ever.


actually, I am not so smart using words.
But, I try.
Like the Malay phrase, "Sesal dahulu pendapatan, sesal kemudian tidak berguna lagi".


Well, what do you think?
Is it have more advantages than the disadvantages?
Think yourself.


Lastly, I just want to say, everyone have their own perspectives and choices.
So, suit yourself.
You know what the best for you.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment