Friday, February 19, 2010

PPSSSMKS_?!?!?!

hahaha!!^.^
i know you would ask....
the PPSSSMKNS7 is...


pengawas pusat sumber sekolah sekolah menengah kebangsaan seksyen _!!
i dont want to put the number....
cause our school have tighten the rules....blogger like me...cant put school name...T_T


but....i putted so many before this....
well....i dont want anymore....
i just write my school name when the right time...


about the library prefect....
well....i suppose....i manage to make new friends when i stayback at school...
and the are library prefects....


i usually hang out with them....
when i stayback....
usually when the library is closed...5.30p.m.*


after that....library prefects can stay inside....
and play the computer!!
im with them....so....i can join playing too!!!^.^


although im not a library prefect.....
im still can stay inside when the library is already closed!!
because my library prefect friends invited me^.^


teacher are always confused....
when some of the teachers saw me in the library everyday....
they thought i was a library prefect!!!


but im not!!!
seriously....they dont realize it!!
but...still....some of the teachers know bout me not being a library prefect....


there is one time....
that one of the teachers said....
"hey...you the library prefect!!...can find me my....blablabla..."


in my mind....
"im not a library prefect!!!"
but still....because i dont want to reveal my disguise being a library prefect....


i helped the teacher.....
but....the truth is...im acting like i was helping....
but actually im not!!!


i absolutely dont know the place to search for the card ....the files...
the manilacards......the books...
so....i tell the teacher im sorry....but i complicate the word and still hid my identity!!^.^


okay...
im going too far now....
want to eat!!^.^


''``PPSSSMKS_``''

No comments:

Post a Comment