Friday, February 5, 2010

Journal #17

05/02/2010
One day after the Head Master gone.
It is seems like most of the school do not care.


It is so sad.
If you think carefully.
So sad.



Our Head Master, Miss Alawiyah Binti Ahamed Dahalan, was a nice teacher I have ever kwown!
She has 7 children if I am not mistaken.
I do not know even one of her childrens, because I did not know she have a children!


But, it is still sad.
Losing one bone of the school.
The one who started most of the school.


Life is a brief candle.
That is the sentence popped out in my mind.
As soon as I know the Head Master wants to retire.


Even we cry like there is no tomorrow, life must go on.
So, I hope she, we, and I safe in the world and the afterlife.
Sadness take all over the SMKS7.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment