Friday, February 26, 2010

Journal #29

25/02/2010
A day after the "School Sport".
I am still not satisfied!


There are a lot I can whine.
But, I will focus on one thing.
The mascot theme.


For your information, the theme for this year is cartoon characters.
It was hard to pick the characters.
Some are very difficult to make, some are not a cartoon characters.


There are some votes on superman, teletubbies, power rangers.
At last, the red team mascot is Elmo.
Educationable yet fun?


Although the green team is Sergeant Keroro and yellow team is Spongebob.
But the winner is the blue team!
Guess what is their mascot character?


It is Doraemon!
Of course they won!
Everyone loves Doraemon!


I think, maybe the red team prefer Power rangers as their mascot character.
They would won!
They said that it is hard to make.


Alright, I think I should stop!
I am kinda want to be mad now.
I should stop.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment