Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Journal #15

03/02/2010
Problems here!
Help!


I have so many problems!
I dont want to tell in detail.
Or outside my house will have an angry mobs!


It is not so many of my problems.
Or should I say "probs".
That is the modern language. Maybe.


My first "probs" is, I have finished all the homework.
Okay, the person who are reading this now must be confused right?
Well, it is sound good, but it is not.


It is because I am the only one who finished all my homeworks!
Kidding, only me and my some friends.
It is also a bad thing for me!


Because the person who not yet finished the homework will get "rewarded".
When the teacher scold.
And the only finished homework is just me!


It will cause jealousy and enviness among my friends.
And the consenquences is that our relationship as a friend will be broken.
A bit.


Second, I got too comfortable with my homeworks!
Ya, I know, it is all about homeworks.
But that is the fact!


The effect when I got too comfortable and not busy with my homeworks are horrible.
I will be lazy after that!
It is just the natural thing of myself.


If I are not busy, and not always working, I will stop.
By stop, lazy and not moving away from the computer.
If I want to restart to being not lazy, it will be so difficult!


I am not a magician you know.
I am just a ordinary human as you all are.
Better if I put an ending here. Now.


THE END

2 comments:

  1. Yes I agree, peoples will jeoluse at you and then the relationship craked :(

    why they are so lazy to finish the homeworks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup!
    finally!!...somebody agree with me!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete