Saturday, February 6, 2010

Journal #18

06/02/2010
Today I go to school!
Because today are replacement for the Chinese New Year holiday.


Actually, today we have Taekwando classes.
But I do not know what is wrong with the school schedule.
The Taekwando and also the others are canceled.


And we must clean our classroom, until it is very clean.
It is not about the cleaning actually, it is about the "wonderfulness".
So, I do not have anything to do in that classroom, because other people take over.


Then, Ili and me go to Taekwando class.
I know, we are evil.
Pure evil!


It is complicated though.
I can not explain it in detail but our Taekwando class are not canceled.
Hope you all understand.


Firstly, we play games in Taekwando class.
The game called "Senses".
We have to close our eyes and our friends must guide us using sounds.


It is so fun!
Because my team win the first place!
And I am the listener!


Secondly, after the Taekwando class, I have to make organization chart.
And some of my friends help me.
The chart is so beautiful, than the other years.


I think that is all.
I can not tell you all in details.
It is hard you know, not to communicate face to face.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment