Thursday, February 25, 2010

Journal #27

22/02/2010
I have many secrets.
Too many to reveal.


For me, I like to lie when it comes to secret.
Seriously, I will tell them by saying things like I do not care.
Although for some people it may be embarassing, for me it is not.


Well, from the outside observation, you can see all.
How I dress, colour, style, walking, everything.
But inside, seriously, just me and Allah.


To the citizens, you all now had been informed about "Allah" word right?
Yeah, it is illegal to use it for non-Muslim only.
Focus the topic back.


Actually, my secret is really really big.
If I tell it, I am absolutely will commit a suicide.
Seriously.


Just kidding, do not take it too seriously.
I hate focusing.
I like to play around.


Some of the old secret I will blow it out.
Like who I have a crush when I in elementary school.
I do not care it anymore.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment