Saturday, February 6, 2010

Journal #19

07/02/2010
Interview day!
Shocking right?


I know, because it happened unexpectadly!
It happened so fast.
I can barely remember what did I say.


It starts when my friends and I went to the library.
After some time, a women called me.
She says "Do you wanted to be interviewed?", in polite manners.


I am shy to strangers, for your information.
But if I can mix in with that stranger, it will be horrible.
I will talk non-stop!


Then I said "I think okay, I guess", something like that.
And we start interviewing, and the stranger introduce herself.
"Kak Siti, called me that", and I called her that.


Actually, her interview topic was about handphone.
But she asked me nothing about handphones.
She asked me a lot about my family!


I though it was weird and awkward.
She is a lier.
Lier, lier, your pants on fire.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment