Friday, February 19, 2010

Journal #25

18/02/2010
Today I heard all bad news.
This, that, those, they, their, these, all!


This day is really serious matter.
It kinda personal you know.
I cant just tell someone just like that.


If you want to know, there must be something i must have.
Something valuable.
Money, not falling for that.


Just kidding, whatever the prize is, I will never tell it!
Seriously, it personal.
It is about life and death.


Thinking about it, it is about life and death.
If I just kept quiet the secret.
I will be happy and unharmed, which is life.


But if I do the otherwise, I will be harmed.
The least risk I can possibly experience is that I will be at the hospital.
That is the risk of death.


But well, I am not scared of those life and death thing.
Because I have Allah beside me and always protecting me.
It is true, I am not lying.


One thing for sure, I do not want to interfere with this problem.
I will keep quiet and just pretend have a normal life.
Always be like that.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment