Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Journal #14

02/02/2010
Finish reading!
The book my mother bought for me!


At last Sunday, my mother went to book convention.
I think it is at Plaza Alam Sentral.
Ignore the venue~


My mother bought 2 books for me!
Because i asked her to do so.
It is a little tough to asking my mother to buy me some book.


But, i can handle it.
The first book is, "The Coville's Book Of Ghost".
The second, Emily Rodda's Raven Hill Mysteries".


Ya, the books are ghost stories.
And I love ghost or horror movies and stories and maybe some books.
They are some addictive!


When i was a little boy, cute, not so handsome, straight hair!
I love books like Mr. Midnight and some tales.
They all in english language, I am less care about the malay.


No offense, but hey, everybody have their own intrest right?
Wow!
I gotten too far from the main topic.


Allow me to continue.
Okay, I just finished reading the first book i mentioned just then.
What is it?


Do you even read my entry clearly?
It is "The Coville's Book Of Ghost".
Now you remember?


Alright, I will stop being so mean.
About the second one.
I have not even read the first page!


Thanks to my mother because bought this two books for me.
thank you!
very much!


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment