Saturday, April 17, 2010

DadiH~~~

and now.....
my beloved mom....
makes dadih!!....^.^


for now.....
my mom wants give people to taste it first......
before start selling it....maybe...


and for the first time.....
my mom make vanilla dadih!!^.^
its really yummy.....and im not a fan of dadih...!


i give my friends a bit.....
they said 10/10!...
my mom was satisfied enough.....


well.....its not my mother dream.......
to sell dadih.....?
its just for fun.....


haha.....and if we sell it.....
we dont make much profit either.....
so....with a sincere purposes only.....


and the advantages.....
i can learn how to make delicious dadih!!....
maybe it will passed generations to generations!^.^


for now....
my mom and some of her sister.....
have mastered our family secret recipes!!....


to end this entry.....
just want to tell you something....!
my mother create a secret recipe!!!!^.^


##DADIH##

No comments:

Post a Comment