Wednesday, April 14, 2010

wow!!....dont believe it!.....

WOW!!!
i cant believe it!!!.....
my teacher calls me "orang cacat!!"


its all started when......
i was boring and doing some "work"......
in front of my arabic language teacher.....


and then idea came popped......
to start talking.......
and then wafa' join the conversation.....


bla bla this.......(about my moral work)
bla bla that.......(gossiping)
bla bla everything.....(all join in)


i forget before the incidence.....
when teacher calls me "orang cacat"!!.....
but my vague memory tells me.....


which is about something that......
i make something funny.....
and then wafa' said.....


"tak sangka aku kawan dengan orang cacat!!"
and then teacher cut in......
"tak sangka ustazah ajar orang cacat!!!"


and then we all laughed!!!!....
HAHAHA!!!!^.^
it so funny if you are there!....


i hope you all understand......
due to my rubbish english......
that all said to me....tq^.^


....CACAT....

No comments:

Post a Comment