Friday, April 2, 2010

Permuafakatan gemilang EMAS!^.^

MUAHAHAHHA!!^.^
so best there!!!
i have a lot of fun there!!.....


haha!!....^.^
like syarifah says......
"its more fun than i go to my house and sleep!"


hahaha!!^.^
the main event that we spontaniously "captured"......
was raged into the camera!!.....^.^


a lot of my classmates join me......
we just taking photo here....there....everywhere!!!^.^
it so fun......very VERY FUN!!!!^.^


and and.....we also strengthen our relationship.......
between our classmates.......
it does not officially strengthen.......but i guess it can be considered.....


unfortunately......i didnt bring my camera.....
if i brought it.....
i think it will destroy by one second or less!!


talking about camera......
me and my parents are like paparazzi....!!^.^
my classmates taking pictures of me and my parents......


no offense to other parent and classmates......
but you all are also popular.....
HAHA!!!^.^


owh.....i almost forgot!....
me, syarifah, anis, haziqah, athirah and aliaa.....
eat at unisel!!!^.^


aliaa, athirah and syarifah eats mee bandung.....^.^
me and anis eats pau.....^.^
haziqah eat burger!....nyum2!!^.^


okay.....i want to end here...now.....
before that.....i want to tell you that.....
the first parents/or one of them came was Haziq mom!!!^.^


!!BEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment