Friday, June 25, 2010

gotong-royong day.........................^.^

hello....^.^
im so tired......
but.....not tired as my friends.......


zala...iki...sarah....aliaa....syarifah....azma....syahiirah...loqman...farid....baihaqi....nabil....
they all more tired than me..!!
cause they went to school 7.30am......


me?...^.^
10.45am.....!!^.^
i dont know how they survive.....


just them gotong-royong in the class........
and make imtiyaz class more fascinating.......!!!
thanks to them!!^.^


well....its kinda short.....
to tell you how was my day.......
in the school......


so....i just straight to the point......
first.....we change a bit our class furnitures......
then....we take pictures.....^.^


some of us went to Ali Corner after that.......
some just straight home......
like me....aliaa....and iki.....


its a short-fun day i called it......
and thats all for now......
bye^.^


##SHORT-FUN##

No comments:

Post a Comment