Friday, June 18, 2010

My Mind is the Scene of the Crime

hello readers......
today i will share about my secret......
my biggest secret!^.^


just do not tell anyone.......i do not want it to be stolen.....ok?
keep it as a secret.....promise?
cross your heart......done?


okay.....done with all the nonsense.......^.^
its about time i tell you all this secret.......
i been keep it for a long time now......


before that.......
i just want you to imagine that......
i am The Joker....^.^


ok.....my biggest secret is......
is.......
i killed Batman..........!!!


i do not know......
but.....it happened so fast!!
it happened the past two hours.......


i just wanted to say hello and some pie to him........
but........he pick up his gun and shot me........
i try to defense my self using my black magic i learned from Edward Cullen.......^.^


and the bullet reflected........
and it went straight to Batman's heart!^.^
and he died at that moment!!


well.......i guess its not my fault.........
he wants to kill me!.....
serves him right!^.^


i am so sorry to all his friends.......
Jacob Black is gone.......
muahahaha!!(evil laugh)^.^


thats all i think........
well......there are many more people i killed.......
but....thats all not by coincidence^.^


'poster'


^.^SECRET^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment