Wednesday, June 23, 2010

hafazan!^.^

okay guys.....
1st thing 1st.....
i know its a little too rush to post this thing.......


but hey.....i dont care!^.^
just shut up and read...read....
okay?


June 22, tuesday......
our library school was crowded!!.....
for the first time!


the students looked worried.......
with a face like eating a poop!!
yeah....imagine that!


its all because of the hafazan.......
all Muslim students got to take hafazan test......
although its easy....for imtiyazians.......


not for all students......
its still stressing!!......
and it worries us!!......


me and nizamul hakim was called.......
i think at 12++.......
my heart was like "berdegup-degup....bergedup-gedup"!!!


we slowly went to the library........
i was like crazy man!!.....
but my friends told me that it was easy as pie!!.....


that cools me down a bit actually.......
and then my turn came.....
me and nizam went in the library......


with hope that we got full marks.......
nizamul go first......
im beside him.....


he got full marks!!.....
i was like......want to scratch his face!
and then my turn......


i got petikan 5-->surah Al-Baqarah: (266~268)
and it was hard!.....
just a few mistakes.......with all the stress!


wahh!!.....lastly...!!
i got full marks too!!.....i peek actually....
im like dancing in the cloud!!.....


**HAFAZAN**

No comments:

Post a Comment