Friday, July 9, 2010

MEAOW!!!T_T

its so sad for our family.....
to let go one of our family members.......forever....


yes....for those who dont know yet.....
its our cat pet.....
Meaow was her name.....


she is very cute.....
but im cuter....^.^
enough with that......=_="


i just show you some......
pictures......
to me....my family....friends....and everyone to think......


Meaow died because a car hit her......T_T
we cant find the car......
because it happens so fast!!.....


two witness said that......
Meaow was running to the road because the two witness came to her.....
and bam!....the car hit her.....T_T


and then the car just drove away......
the two witness was so shock.......
and just watched the accident without any other movements...........


truly shocking.....8.14pm.....!!
after Maghrib pray.......
i was in home that time......T_T


the incident.....


well......my father called me.....
and told me that Meaow died.....
just imagine a boy just woke up from sleep to hear that news....!!T_T


owh....and also.....my brothers and my father.....
try to carried Meaow to the animal clinics.....
but....it was too late....Meaow died in the journey....T_T


so....from that day.....
im always daydreaming that i was playing with my cat.....
i always says Meaow although i know she is gone......T_T


this is not my cat.....=_="

is it nice or what?^.^

is it nice or what?T_T

aksi comel Meaow......T_T

aksi comel Meaow....???T_T


"Meaow?"
i always say it......
i just cant accept it!!!T_T


~~~MEAOW~~~

2 comments:

  1. kuang hajar siapa yang langgar tu! [eh tiba terbabitkan cikgu hajar]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa!!!^.^
    kuang hajar ko zala...!!^.^
    aku harap cikgu x bace^.^
    btw...tu la psl...kereta tu x dpt dikesan...yet^.^

    ReplyDelete