Saturday, July 10, 2010

What If I'm a Russian Spy

well.....hello mankind......
i don't want to exposed my identity.......
but to tell you the truth......


i am a Russian spy......
actually.....the current name i'm using now is fake........
my actual name?......that's not important.....


Russian spy is more complicated work.......
sometimes......got to kill people....
and that is top secret......


my mission........eliminate the top 3 out of 20 richest human......
in this large world.....
eliminate them once and for all...!


if you don't believe it......just don't believe it.....
and if you believe it.....
just believe it......


how?
easy.......
i got my own plan......


before that....i tell you this.....
i will always cautious.......
i will always use simple way and wearing glove.....


29 July.....3.00pm sharp....
i will go take a flight from Malaysia to Hong Kong.....
to kill Li Ka-shing.......


firstly.....i know that he's having dinner with his family......
at Peak Cafe.......
disguise as a waiter......


putting poison powder.....
to his cup of coffee......
and he will die 3 minutes after that......


while all was screaming and make fuss......
i get out of that restaurant using the back door......
and wear a hat.....black hat.....


i will go to the airport.....
and it is my time to leave.....
and go to Saudi Arabia......


this time.....Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud is my target........
its night.....and good to kill him......
easy.....go to his home.....using the window......


and break his neck......
i will put him under his bed......
and get out of there.......


i will just stay in that country for about 2 days.......
by that time......news about the murder of the two mens......
are already on television........


Then.....i will go to United States......
and hire a hobo to dress just like me.....
and follow me........


i will give him enough beer to him enjoy.......
and i.....will shoot William Gates III from the top of the building......
beside of his house......


i will use a rifle.....
he's bodyguard surely saw my jacket......
so....i will change it....


and the hobo gets all the blame......
but i know.....they will seek me......
then.....i will disappear and live in deep Sabah, Malaysia.......


there....i will change my name to Johnson Robert.....
just like that......
and my mission is over......


Mother Russia will know i have killed them......
surely she knows....
because she's the one give me the names and times......


--SPY--

No comments:

Post a Comment